• TEAM FLEX-TEX
    • TEAM TEX-FLEX
    • TEAM MIDNIGHT SUB-DUCTION
    • Sub-sonic soultionS
    • Ported Pleasures
    • Hertz Real Bad
    • Good Vibrations
    • Really hertZ
  2. 2. FINAL NAME (ONLY TEAM MEMBERS VOTE PLEASE)

• TEAM TEX-FLEX
    • PORTED PLEASURE
    • TEXAS-NOISE-TOYS T-N-T
    • TEAM MIDNOGHT SUB-DUCTION

im down, system, alpine cde 9872 HU

infinity 2 way 6.5's up front

pioneer 3 way 6x8's in back

power acoustik LFA2000d monoblock (out of comission at the moment should have a new amp very shortly)

2 12" kicker cvr's in a ported box(4.603 cu ft tuned to 33.67 hz)

phoenix gold bass cube

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

I move that we add a name to the poll, Team Our Systems Are So Crazy Loud It'll Blow Your Freakin Mind-Tex, idk i'm still working on it...

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

QUESTION? will team members meet up every so often...also what if I have my own team...does this disqualify me...

I have people on my team that are in other car clubs as well but we all get along with each other you know....just wondering if thats a problem

also all my team members gets everything at almost dealer cost from meee store.

this does not disqualify you, and i will be hooking members who are with in a 50 mile radius of houston up with some sick deals on dc audio stuff since i am a dealer, it will be hard to meet up because we are all over texas

is this just a club or are the members going to be competing and helping each other build, tune, etc?

competing would be a team. just having a sticker and a system would be a club.

no this is going to be a team i havent decided on how many car shows are going to be required per year but it is gonna atleast be a couple

x2 i would be interested it this is a team

it is a team for sure

count me in brothas :good:

badass

im down, system, alpine cde 9872 HU

infinity 2 way 6.5's up front

pioneer 3 way 6x8's in back

power acoustik LFA2000d monoblock (out of comission at the moment should have a new amp very shortly)

2 12" kicker cvr's in a ported box(4.603 cu ft tuned to 33.67 hz)

phoenix gold bass cube

cool man

for all of you who are intrested pm me why you think you would be a good member of this team and what your system is.

im in lewisville not to far from plano

good deal man, if you ever want help w/ your system or whatever holler at me, id be more than happy to help, im still tryin to figure out what i wanna do for my next system but want to keep my back seats in the new truck that i buy so maybe a very custom fiberglass box is in store ;)

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Aw Nuts...... I live like 10 min away from Texas.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

good deal man, if you ever want help w/ your system or whatever holler at me, id be more than happy to help, im still tryin to figure out what i wanna do for my next system but want to keep my back seats in the new truck that i buy so maybe a very custom fiberglass box is in store ;)

oh for sure man thanks im not that good when it comes to building im not the best lol. and if you need some helping hands with your build holler at me im a quick learner ill pm you my number just in case

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

oh for sure man thanks im not that good when it comes to building im not the best lol. and if you need some helping hands with your build holler at me im a quick learner ill pm you my number just in case

i built my current box and it beats pretty hard for what it is, but i know a guy in rockwall thats gonna build my next fiberglass box for free if i help him, hes also got the MAJOR hook up on stereo equipment so let me know if you need anything

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Archived