• TEAM FLEX-TEX
    • TEAM TEX-FLEX
    • TEAM MIDNIGHT SUB-DUCTION
    • Sub-sonic soultionS
    • Ported Pleasures
    • Hertz Real Bad
    • Good Vibrations
    • Really hertZ
  2. 2. FINAL NAME (ONLY TEAM MEMBERS VOTE PLEASE)

• TEAM TEX-FLEX
    • PORTED PLEASURE
    • TEXAS-NOISE-TOYS T-N-T
    • TEAM MIDNOGHT SUB-DUCTION

My best friend has 2 cvr 10s in his 02 silverado down fire they hit pretty hard ill give them that.... he has them hookd up too a 'sony' 800 watt max I mean "1200" watt on stated on the amp of course Ihave some funny stories about his amp history first was audiobahn amp I gave him then his first sony amp he is on his second one btw... I try to tell him that there is bigger and better out there and the other day he told me he would like to hear some 10 inch DC's in his truck and the first thing that came to my mind was NO THE DC's HOOKED TO THE SONY=FAIL....I know he will be down to join this team and try to make the comps aswell... His brother has a power hungry 12" CVR, my cousin has a 15" CVR in his car and 12" CVR in parents and of course I have 2 12" CVX's in the truck(Which is getting a new box built next weekend :D )...that reminds me once the section opens Ill start a build log in there Already have pics of the new upgrade...

where you located man? id be down to help if its close

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

I am located in Dallas but it will probly be done over 2 days first one cut and put together<<pretty much have this covered with help from the old man.. and the next would be installing the subs and wiring and finding where the box sounds best in the bed of the truck....<<<this is where I would let a helping hand yours if you are can spare the time....I have been around audio but am still learning of course...

th_140x100square.jpgascendant.jpg

b4caki.jpg

I am located in Dallas but it will probly be done over 2 days first one cut and put together<<pretty much have this covered with help from the old man.. and the next would be installing the subs and wiring and finding where the box sounds best in the bed of the truck....<<<this is where I would let a helping hand yours if you are can spare the time....I have been around audio but am still learning of course...

where in dallas? im up here in plano, id be down to help you next weekend for sure, i think i got the truck set ups figured out lol

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

derrick said he would work on makimg a design for the decals tomorrow

and 91 explorer vids please that is a pretty high number for one kicker 8

and your gonna have to wait for your post count is higher to join

ok...so sorry to be slightly off topic..BUTTTT......are any of yall gonna be at world finals this coming weekend? i think it could be a good time for us to meet up and hang out?? ill be there all weekend so lets me know....

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived