I have to vent but really cant talk about it on here in fear that I might get in trouble. Nonthing to do with anything on here. For those that know my number or have access to it text me first so I can call you back and let ya'll know whats going on.

peoples number that i have that do not need to text first

Cthedinger, Scrubbalo, Mattman24, and Jmitch.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I have to vent but really cant talk about it on here in fear that I might get in trouble. Nonthing to do with anything on here. For those that know my number or have access to it text me first so I can call you back and let ya'll know whats going on.

peoples number that i have that do not need to text first

Cthedinger, Scrubbalo, Mattman24, and Jmitch.

I am happy :yahoo: that the people selected to go to the game were picked. I was just upset :sorry: that my 10+ years with the company didn't help with me be selected to to and sit in the $150.00 seats. yes i said one hundred and fifty dollar seats at the came. these were in the suite a location I have never been. I have had home plate seats but nonthing this nice. I guess that I have pissed in someones chereeos or fruit loops. :lol:

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I am happy :yahoo: that the people selected to go to the game were picked. I was just upset :sorry: that my 10+ years with the company didn't help with me be selected to to and sit in the $150.00 seats. yes i said one hundred and fifty dollar seats at the came. these were in the suite a location I have never been. I have had home plate seats but nonthing this nice. I guess that I have pissed in someones chereeos or fruit loops. :lol:

Where was the game at?