Sonic Electronix

prolem with my ipod, in car

my friend gave me his old ipod video. i just got it all set up, left my house today and everything sounded fine. 2 min later the right side cuts out. well it didnt cut out but i thought it did, it was at a much lower level than the left side. i reset the HU and it was ok again. few min later, same thing. check my RCA's everything was fine. the next drive it all sounded fine. final drive home the left side was just a little higher than the left. put in a thumb drive and it sounded perfect.

now the headphone jack only plays the left side unless you push the jack to the side. i dont think they could be related but maybe... you know what, now that i think about it, it could have been off the whole time, i had it turned down pretty low most of the drive. anyways, anyone have any idea whats going on here? this is my 1st ipod no i dont know anything about it yet.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ya, im going to do that too. i already replaced the battery.

but nevermind about the problem. i found a forum for my HU and found others with the same problem and how to fix it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived