DC Sound Lab

Need Ideas/ Opinions For My Build

Well Guys, after months of comparing brands, prices, specs, customer service stories & etc... I've choosen to go w/ DC. I've been talking to Rusty for a couple months & he's an awesome dude to talk to. He always responds & seems pretty cool.

My debate is what to do w/ my build. When I originally bought the car I wanted to go all out GroundPounder, walled behind the back seats. Then, after I got it home, I leaned more to keeping the back seat & do maybe 4 LVL5 12's or 2 LVL5 15's behind the back seat. I just bought a HiFonics Sampson which I plan to run at 16v, which puts it rated at 10,200rms @ 1ohm.

Now, the more & more I'm on SMD, I start getting the itch to wall it out. I don't ride w/ a crew or car full anyway. Its usually me & my son, homie or chic. Not like I'm in "need" of the back seat. I know, I know... I'm tryin to justify it to myself. LMAO.

Here's the project- Its an '06 Dodge Magnum R/T with the 5.7L HEMI. I just added the 22's & an Eibach 2" Drop Kit. Give me some ideas on what to do w/ the system.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

nice...

but you are parked illegally :D

and i vote for 4 12s

do you know how you want to run 16v yet?

LMAO. Yeah, and you're too damn observant! j/p

As far as I'm planning is dual alt w/ the 2nd alt running the 16v & upgrade the OE to a HO. If thats what you mean...

LMAO. Yeah, and you're too damn observant! j/p

As far as I'm planning is dual alt w/ the 2nd alt running the 16v & upgrade the OE to a HO. If thats what you mean...

yes that is what i meant lol

i would try the 12s and fire everything up my buddy has a magnum its 2 tone dark green on top and white on the bottom with 22s bagged and he has 2 15s in the back but he has eveything fire off of the hatch its loud but it could be louder

Roseville, CA

OT,but what rims are those?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.