Sonic Electronix

BTW i have a few laptops (well computers is a part of my job) and i saw a guy used his laptop to mesure dBs. What soft and mic. did he use? And do i need any particular sound card or my stock will be ok?

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Little help?

I've talked to customer service at Crutchfield about this install and say said I may not install any additional crap in the car like batts and alts but they strongly recomended to make big 3 and install at least 2 farad capacitor.

So the questions are 1) what made is better and 2) what really is the difference between CAPACITOR and BATTERY? They both are power accumulators. What's the difference?

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

BTW i have a few laptops (well computers is a part of my job) and i saw a guy used his laptop to mesure dBs. What soft and mic. did he use? And do i need any particular sound card or my stock will be ok?
Little help?

I've talked to customer service at Crutchfield about this install and say said I may not install any additional crap in the car like batts and alts but they strongly recomended to make big 3 and install at least 2 farad capacitor.

So the questions are 1) what made is better and 2) what really is the difference between CAPACITOR and BATTERY? They both are power accumulators. What's the difference?

To answer the first post, it was most likely a Term Lab meter (you can buy on at termlab.com)

And the second post, most people would say to use another battery, since a capacitor needs has a lot of factors that influence whether it work the way it's suppose to or not.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Little help?

That is most likely a TermLab mic and the Software, it isnt exactly cheap, they work on basically any lab top given it isnt like a 90's lab top, they are about $650 for the basic single sensor with software.

http://www.termpro.com/storefront/index.asp?Page=1

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

To answer the first post, it was most likely a Term Lab meter (you can buy on at termlab.com)

Just checked! $649.00 each! SHiT!!! :hairtrick:

And the second post, most people would say to use another battery, since a capacitor needs has a lot of factors that influence whether it work the way it's suppose to or not.

Yeah many ppl here say capacitors suck. But why cust. service adviced it? They are top 1 cust service.

So you say I have to buy more powerful battery or add another one just for stereo? I have a good one that came with the car, don't really want just throw it away :)

Guest Cobrastang98

Subs and amp seem like a pretty good combo together... What exactly is your price range?? Could prolli find something a lil bit better, just judging off the prices of the products listed.

For an amp kit, check out Knukoncepts... Their wire is all pretty high quality, customer service is great, and shipping is super fast.

If you put the system in your car, and when you are bumping if the lights dim or anything the cap will do more harm than good, A cap is only useful when you have absolutely no voltage drop.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Just checked! $649.00 each! SHiT!!! :hairtrick:

Yeah many ppl here say capacitors suck. But why cust. service adviced it? They are top 1 cust service.

So you say I have to buy more powerful battery or add another one just for stereo? I have a good one that came with the car, don't really want just throw it away :)

Yeah, prices are very high, that's why most of the people with Term-Lab meters are shop owners or people that hold comps cuz that way they get some if not all their money back eventually.

A lot of places still suggest capacitor, I don't know why, maybe they're more affordable or something, I don't know though. But on here most people would go for another battery over a capacitor any day.

And if your stock battery is pretty good then you may be able to just do a BIG 3 and you'll be fine, if not then you could add another battery so you wont need to just get rid of your stock one.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

What exactly is your price range??

well let's say i'm about to spend around 400-500 bucks on my 1st system. It includes EVERYTHING!

If I like it, i'll spend more $ and what's more impontant more time.

I'm really about building some badass boxes. I have already drawn plans but shit... time time time... have no any... I'm here at night most of the time... its 2:30 am in NY lol

EDIT: oh yeah and the problem with getting a really big bass is that i have NO chance to install another alt. F*ckin SUV minimisation. Just looked under the hood. And there's NO space for another alt. There's even no space for hand. Because of that I'll have a hard time making big 3.

Edited by ArtemCRV