Sonic Electronix

Yeah, prices are very high, that's why most of the people with Term-Lab meters are shop owners or people that hold comps cuz that way they get some if not all their money back eventually.

A lot of places still suggest capacitor, I don't know why, maybe they're more affordable or something, I don't know though. But on here most people would go for another battery over a capacitor any day.

And if your stock battery is pretty good then you may be able to just do a BIG 3 and you'll be fine, if not then you could add another battery so you wont need to just get rid of your stock one.

That's is the best answer i've ever got here. Clear and understandable! Thanks man! :drinks:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

That's is the best answer i've ever got here. Clear and understandable! Thanks man! :drinks:

No problem, I try to help as much as I can.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

LOLOL! so what is it FOR? :huh::lol:

If you already have an electrical system capable of supplying you stereo with enough juice that you have very very little to no voltage drop then you can use a Cap, it will smooth out the peaks(of voltage draw) in the songs.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

If you already have an electrical system capable of supplying you stereo with enough juice that you have very very little to no voltage drop then you can use a Cap, it will smooth out the peaks(of voltage draw) in the songs.

Ok I got it - THE SHIT IS USELESS! Just get a good electical system and it'll do the job... right? :pardon:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Guest Cobrastang98
not in a park thanks god! :rofl: lol just kidding...

Coney Isl. area...

Oh shit didn't even see that... I used to live in Brooklyn, not the nice part either lol.

well dude you dont have to get another alt to put in i mean if your not going to get that crazy.what type of SUV do you have?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Oh shit didn't even see that... I used to live in Brooklyn, not the nice part either lol.

Well just between us two, don't tell anyone it's a secret :spiteful: I HATE Brooklyn and I hate NYC. It's dirty, it's cold, it's a big mass! I hate cold. Well the city where I came from has cold winters too but not as badass cold like in NY. So as soon as I get a chance to get out of this hell I'll move to Cali or Fila wherever is warm and nice for my ass... :spiteful:

EDIT and ppl in NY are MORONS! (well... most of them... not all... )

Edited by ArtemCRV

well dude you dont have to get another alt to put in i mean if your not going to get that crazy.what type of SUV do you have?

see my avatar?

it's a small honda crv 2008