Sonic Electronix

That's why I'm living in sunny South Florida bro... Moved here 3 years ago and will never look back.

Yeah, I'll move to Florida too some day... Sunny beaches & hot beatches? lol

Never been in Florida but already want to live there... BTW fishing there is WOW great! I love fishing!

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Guest Cobrastang98

You just gotta enjoy the heat for 90% of the year or you'll hate it here... I suggest living on the east coast though, it gets a better breeze IMO and isn't quite as hot as mid/western FL.

I love it though man, I don't think that i'd ever move back.

Btw i suggest running like a Kinetik 1400 under hood and doing the big 3. Generally that should be good enough if you're not running over 1k daily. If it's under 1k-1500w then i'd suggest throwing a big batt in back too. Just watch your voltage and make sure you're not getting any real bad dimming.

Edited by Cobrastang98

I don't think that i'd ever move back

I wouldn't :)

Hey is there any good Universities or medical schools in Fl?

I've decided to move after finishing college but hell why not now :pardon:

Edited by ArtemCRV

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Btw i suggest running like a Kinetik 1400 under hood and doing the big 3. Generally that should be good enough if you're not running over 1k daily. If it's under 1k-1500w then i'd suggest throwing a big batt in back too. Just watch your voltage and make sure you're not getting any real bad dimming.

Got it!

Shit I learned so much for the last week I'm here.

Before that I didn't even know ppl modify their cars so much for stereo systems like Steve did... :01nocomment8so:

Guest Cobrastang98
I wouldn't :)

Hey is there any good Universities or medical schools in Fl?

I've decided to move after finishing college but hell why not now :pardon:

Well I wouldn't say any of the schools in FL are great, but most of them are pretty good from what I've heard. I only spent my last year in college in FL @ UM and I liked it a lot. It's a big school w/ a shit load of sexy women and the academics are good also.

Got it!

Shit I learned so much for the last week I'm here.

Before that I didn't even know ppl modify their cars so much for stereo systems like Steve did... :01nocomment8so:

Yea we are a whole different breed of people lol... Let me know if u need any help with anything, I got 9+ years in the hobby and a few year competing too.

Craziest part is that there are many people out there w/ more cone area and much more power than Steve also... Bob Perillo used to drive his van to and from every show(including 900+ miles one year to finals). He was running 9 15" T3 TSNS & 18 SS XXX-10000D, would burp around 170 and bassrace a 160+.

Edited by Cobrastang98

well from my research your alt is like maybe 105 amps so just upgrade to a bigger battery cause that stock looks liek it sucks i guess like 410 or sumthing like that from what i read.

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.