Jump to content

Some car wash flexxxxx


Recommended Posts

Posted

1 question, why is the car wash open that late? lol

The car wash near where I live is open 24/7.

I also have 2 12" CVX's off of a ZX.1500, sealed off from the trunk and they pound.

Also as everyone else I used to have the CVR's too :)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I have a question.. i didnt want to start a new thread for it so im posting it here. Does anyone know how much amps a stock alt has in a 95' silverado?

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

Posted

Depends what size engine do you have?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I have a question.. i didnt want to start a new thread for it so im posting it here. Does anyone know how much amps a stock alt has in a 95' silverado?

check in the owners manual idk might have it in there

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...