From Hydros to bags NEED ALL AIRBAG EXPERTS!!!!

Alright so I have been doing the Hydro thing since I was 18 and now I have a car that I just can't let myself put hydros on. I've been studying the airbag scene for a minute and have reached my maximum as far as the internet is concerned. I've already decided i need to go STUPID BIG!! The plan is straight overkill, 3 100% duty 200PSI compressors, a custom tank, fully automated air management system from Airbagit. But I KNOW there is more out there I don't know about. I have heard about things like air expanders that you run in line to get a better ride.

Sooooo calling all airbag freaks!!! What are the most ridiculous accessories or parts you have seen for an airbag system? This is for a car but feel free to share crazy custom rear suspension stuff from trucks and SUV's since I get almost all my insperation from there. I know there is a lot out there and the airbagit website although helpful is biased (obviously, and who can blame them!) So let's see what else is out there before I start ordering a bunch of crap!

Starting From Scratch!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM AIRBAGIT.com OR CHASSIS TECH> JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!! do a hydroholics juice setup on that thing. those kits are THE BEST thing you can do on a car. If you even considering juice go that route. otherwise talk to universalairsuspension.com or myself :) www.myspace.com/freelandkustomz

i met you at the LA comp

year?

It's a 1997, it has the auto leveling rear end, and it heavy as hell maybe 5500lbs. There's a lot out here bagged but they are all just basic. I can but the brackets straight from MIC out here but they mainly just do basic systems and I want something special.

No coil overs, all springs. Hope that's enough info. Let me know if anyone else needs any more info.

Starting From Scratch!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM AIRBAGIT.com OR CHASSIS TECH> JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!! do a hydroholics juice setup on that thing. those kits are THE BEST thing you can do on a car. If you even considering juice go that route. otherwise talk to universalairsuspension.com or myself :) www.myspace.com/freelandkustomz

i met you at the LA comp

Yeah, I remember. The cars a lot different now. Just did a flat white and flat black 2 tone on it. (still gotta spray the black) I posted pics on the paint section.

Yeah I figured as much but the website had the basic info to help me learn. Now is round 2. I want to make it unique now that the rest of the car is unique. Hell I'd rather buy my brackets from you anyway. What else can you do with bags?

Starting From Scratch!!

id need to see under that thing to see whats going on. but i think it can be bagged with out any kits. i can make it all in house. i did a older mercedes with out any kits. check it

Posted Image

You got PM!

Starting From Scratch!!

Archived