xl_neomax_lx Posted September 28, 2009 Report Posted September 28, 2009 Well, I have a pair of infinity 6020cs... Wired em up to crossovers, and the tweeters pop with the bass up on the mids. What gives? Do I need bass blockers? I know the deck isn't clipping.
xl_neomax_lx Posted September 28, 2009 Author Report Posted September 28, 2009 I can't control where the bass goes. I have a head unit wired to crossovers in the front, which wire down to tweeters and mids. Then in the rear, a pair of 6x9s. the tweeters pop when the bass is cranked up. I can't control which speakers the bass goes to. I really want this to tie me over til I can weld a cage around a pair of 12s.
tristan560 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 I can't control where the bass goes. I have a head unit wired to crossovers in the front, which wire down to tweeters and mids. Then in the rear, a pair of 6x9s. the tweeters pop when the bass is cranked up. I can't control which speakers the bass goes to.I really want this to tie me over til I can weld a cage around a pair of 12s. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
xl_neomax_lx Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 Yeah, my neighborhood is full of thieves and assholes. Wish I had a garage!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.