Thinking about getting the Stiletto 2 Sirus Radio, you can store up to 100 hours of play on it. Does anyone have this and if you do could you tell me if you like it or not. I've never had any XM radio, just regular radio. I've heard alot of good stuff about having one. This one you're supposed to be able to take it with you to the gym as well as in your car. Thanks for any comments fellas

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Thinking about getting the Stiletto 2 Sirus Radio, you can store up to 100 hours of play on it. Does anyone have this and if you do could you tell me if you like it or not. I've never had any XM radio, just regular radio. I've heard alot of good stuff about having one. This one you're supposed to be able to take it with you to the gym as well as in your car. Thanks for any comments fellas

Well I do not have it, but while I still had a job, I listened to Howard 100 daily. Its very good. They used to talk about the other channels and sometimes even just start surfing them on the show. Pretty good stuff and now that its merged its Win-Win.

Go for it. I hear good things about the stilleto. I'm pretty sure you can just hit it to record things you like and tag songs you like etc etc. Lots of features. The only reason I'd say not to get one would be if it was an old old model or you worked/lived in a cave or somewhere that didn't get reception. I think you need to be near a window or something if in a big enclosed office.

images-1.jpg

I have Sirius but not the Stiletto 2. My buddy has the Stiletto 1 and he likes it well enough. The only issue is his broadcasts a pretty weak signal and he gets poor reception sometimes. If it has a direct output and you have an aux in to your HU, then that is the way to go.

I love Sirius. I pretty much bump around from Talk Radio, the Elvis channel, The comedy Channels, Alternative and some rap. But more or less- you can find what you want to listen to on Sirius.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

got xm now but sirius and xm are the same now i belive dont have the 3 go one my stays in the car its a box. my friend has one of the older protable ones and it works great but when plug into car not such good sound quailty, all amd all i like my xm no comursals. un edited music. i dont know if this still works but if you call up get the 3 month plan to see if you like then get the 2 year plan its cheaper i know u used to be able to get it for free by going with the 3 months and when it runs out just call up say u bought it from a friend and have it turned on again. it used to work but i pain now so idont know if it sttill does.

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges