Cavalier/installing Equipment/rear Battery Box/amprack

dudes name is jamie he had the daewoo there. said he loved the killer install and cant wait till you "finish" the rest. it is pretty good knowing this aint the only place your hard work is appreciated. when i get a call from one of the boys telling me i have to see this cavy, and i live in ND. damn must be better in person!!!!!!!!

hopefully i can finish up on our shop builds and then start on my own. not that it will be comparable in quality as yours, but SPL wise, i hope to be close.

thats awsome.......tell him thanks for me......I tried to get him to give me one of those AVX-11 decks.........but he wouldnt... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Now....in my beretta...i gained like four tenths by sliding the glovebox open...and placing the sensor way up there behind it...way up in the dash...this car has the plastic hush panels under the dash.......and the glove box dont slide out...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived