well over the years ive been doing this car audio thing in my neighborhood, i think i have earned mad respect from all the kids at the local high school and my neighbors. besides, i have hooked up almost all of the kids in the HS systems for them, and they love it. they are always asking me what im doing next and to show it off whenever they see me. so i think that im sorrounded by a bunch of cool ppl, but lets face, im a realist, this is america and shit does happen. but yea i do need darker tints anyways, plus the black carpet im puttin on it will camo it with my interior al il better also.

Sounds like you got a posse to beat some ass if someone does try to steal it B) but with it sticking a good bit past the window line you can never be too careful especially with that expensive of a sub.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

if this sub and box and amp do get stolen, then in my opion the person deserves to have it. with my alarm that alerts me iff shits goin down from 1 mile away and its sensitive, my trunk handle not working properly and the sheer weight of the box thats bolted to the chassis. i wish all those tryin to jack it luck. lol

if this sub and box and amp do get stolen, then in my opion the person deserves to have it. with my alarm that alerts me iff shits goin down from 1 mile away and its sensitive, my trunk handle not working properly and the sheer weight of the box thats bolted to the chassis. i wish all those tryin to jack it luck. lol

Oh well you gots an alarm you're fine....one of my boys used to say that same shit about his 15 that he built a box for...if you can get it...take it lol. You def have nothing to worry about though and that sumbitch prolly weighs 250lbs. Sick setup man, those fi subs are spreading like wildfire.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

dang jus off of 1300wrms it shakin that much nice setup cant wait to see the before/after videos with those amp see how big the difference is

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

After: 154.3db. SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it hurt?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived