Second Skin Audio

Help! new box/winter project

Well the winter is coming up quick so i think it is a perfect time for a new project. I am wanting to build a different box for my 2 18" fi btls. Current box is a bit over 10cf at 36hz (its in a daily driver) and ive been told that the box is on the lower end..specs wise for a pair of those subs. The current box i had someone build for me. So i just thought i would make this thread in hopes to get responces from everyone here who know's what they're doing and hopefully be able to help me design a new enclosure

Truck : 02 blazer xtreme

Sub : 2 18" fi btls

Amp : RF4000.1

Current box is 36" wide, 42" deep, 25" high

if it would require a wall im ok with it... only thing is im not very skilled when it comes to box builds so if there are any local people in the Nebraska area that would be willing to lend a had that would definatly be a plus.

tuned to 36hz as the box i have now is..was fine for me i think but if you guy's think it could hit a lot harder lower and still sound good im up for it... looking for suggestions and ideas... and also sketchups of box's if possible... daily driver so mainly playing music

• 2 weeks later...