Sundown Audio

test tone

fox_racin4

I'm not going to lie. tonight I do not have any patience and should not have started to try and explain something to someone in detail.

I am sorry but I'm bailling on you.

I'm all one liners tonight or nothing and I'm board so one liners it is.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

subs will not be hooked up when i do it ( other amp will be here in a few days) ill play a 50 hz tone 0db with the sub vol. setting on 4 out of 8 and turn the gain knobs till i get a 77vrms reeding correct?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

no nothing will be hooked up i dont want to go threw setting all the other eq "bands" just to match all the outputs im sure theres an easier way

if i have a 50 hz tone... ill be setting the output of the amp to 77vrms correct? ill have the sub settin on 4 out of 8 becasue i know maxing it out isnt the best of ideas and 0 is completly off and i woul dlike a little room to turn the bass down if need be

54.7 volts. you can also measure your output from you rcas by touching the outer part and the center pin and see if it gets close to 5 volts(before spliting) with it at 8 then see where its at at 4. might not even get to 5 volts either way, but set the gain till the speakers outputs read about 55 volts.

where did you get 77 volts?

I can't leave without one last thing. and yes what you just said sounds good as long as 77 volts AC is correct for your setup. ( I don't have the chart in front of me.)

The last piece of info you need is where to place the volume knob and a safe bet is at or around 3/4 of the way up. volume at 75%.

I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

alrighty got the amps in and to say the least its retardedly loud ahaha but i set the gain for 77V for 3kw at 2 ohm when i play a 25 hz tone to set the ssf one amp reas 38.7 and the other 70 and i cant get the one that reads 70 down to 38.7 without turning the ssf all the way what would casue that?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole