Complete System

duh954boy

no, your NOT going to want funky pups. this guys just messing with you. those are terrible subs, one that people like to joke about just cuz they suck that much. it all depends what kind of car you have and your budget. too bad this mod doesnt take his job very seriously, or maybe thered be a broader population of people with systems. what an ass...

no, your NOT going to want funky pups. this guys just messing with you. those are terrible subs, one that people like to joke about just cuz they suck that much. it all depends what kind of car you have and your budget. too bad this mod doesnt take his job very seriously, or maybe thered be a broader population of people with systems. what an ass...

you can always tell the 2 post noobs.. go buzz kill somewhere else, anyone with any sense will shortly realize this without you coming to "save the day"

Hey thanks man. I was wondering why the site looked so crappy and why the subs were so crappy looking and cheap. Some people. Thanks for your help ISV. Can anybody give me some serious feedback. I have a 1972 Cutlass.

:rofl: obviously you haven't been around SMD very long. It is a very supportive community and the original poster will get to his goal regardless of my post. I actually made that post knowing i'd be here again (right now) for a follow up post. You sir, have earned yourself 2 days for being an ass yourself.

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I am very new to the scene...really green. I am looking to nuy a complete system for a 1972 Cutlass. Any help yall can give me would be awesome. I am trying to do research its alot of info and products out here. I am looking for hard hitting bass but I still want clean crisp sound.

Funky pups have an outstanding reputation on the forums for being "200db" and the greatest woofer on the planet. They feature a lil doggie on a skateboard with a cute pink surround :)

My first suggestion is just spend some time on the boards and really get a feel for what people are running! if you look through the company section on the forum you will find solid reputable companies that can supply almost everything in your build!! Popular brands on the forum are

DC/DD/Fi/AA for subs

DAT/Sundown/Hifonics for amps

Darvex is THE PLACE for wires and accessories (with shipping times counted in hours not days)

Ant is available at Second Skin to help you with Automotive Dampening

Mechman, Irragi, and DC Power Inc are all available for your alternator needs

Check it out, feel out some companies and ask some questions and you'll get closer to setting it all up. If anything, you will be able to ask more specific questions and get some more specific results :friends:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Funky pups have an outstanding reputation on the forums for being "200db" and the greatest woofer on the planet. They feature a lil doggie on a skateboard with a cute pink surround :)

My first suggestion is just spend some time on the boards and really get a feel for what people are running! if you look through the company section on the forum you will find solid reputable companies that can supply almost everything in your build!! Popular brands on the forum are

DC/DD/Fi/AA for subs

DAT/Sundown/Hifonics for amps

Darvex is THE PLACE for wires and accessories (with shipping times counted in hours not days)

Ant is available at Second Skin to help you with Automotive Dampening

Mechman, Irragi, and DC Power Inc are all available for your alternator needs

Check it out, feel out some companies and ask some questions and you'll get closer to setting it all up. If anything, you will be able to ask more specific questions and get some more specific results :friends:

-Drew

Hey thanks for the honest input. I am doing research right now. I knew I was probably gonna get ragged on for being new but its all in good fun. Thanks