Raffle for Sundown 125.2

IMPORTANT -- from now on if anyone does a raffle, when paying for the spots on the raffle do not mention anything about the raffle in paypal. not sure why but they dont like it cause my account is locked

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i wanted to do this, but ended up talking myself out of it. cool idea though i hope to see some more people doing this

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

IMPORTANT -- from now on if anyone does a raffle, when paying for the spots on the raffle do not mention anything about the raffle in paypal. not sure why but they dont like it cause my account is locked

I'm telling you it's considered illegal (In every state) to have a site for raffling. I've been thinking about how I could do this but I thought I would get in trouble. Here is a quote from a different forum I found through Google.

"Indeed, that's illegal, and i would not try your luck on that scheme. It's illegal in every state to hosting an online raffle that requires an entry fee to enter a draw or in any way. All raffle draws must be done in jurisdiction of that state obeying their laws. However, some things may be considered legal in different states. Here's a brief article that may help you begin in the right direction http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/...307794,00.html"

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Archived