My friend Lauren from High School is an artist and got a tattoo machine for her birthday.

For agreeing to Guinea Pig(begging to Guinea Pig) I got a free tattoo.

Posted Image

have some better pics tomorrow, and then again when its healed.

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

looks good!

TY, TY!

It is on the outside of my right leg just under my knee.

Car Audio for Fanatics FTMFW!

Plans for next tatt is ALPINE on my left arm.

I also have a few other tatts that I will upload sometime today or tomorrow, as well as some pics of this one from a real camera after cleaned up(still kinda fresh and haven't cleaned all the ink from around it yet).

CAUTION!

Why?? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I could see if u were a long term member of a team to do something like that, but come on bro. I remember a few years ago Jay Thomson got an MM4000.1 tattoed on his arm w/ the power wires going into his arms, which was a dope tattoo to begin with. But he also has been w/ Team Maxxsonics for years and is a Team Captain for them.

I mean do what makes u happy, but i have a feeling you're gonna regret this one in the near future.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Been a Rockford fan my whole life, and don't see it changing any time soon. You don't have to be on a team to be passionate about something, but thanks for the input anyway.

I can trace back to 9 years ago when I fell in love with car stereo, and that car was running an Alpine H/U and Rockford amps. I've been installing as a hobby for 5 years including 1 year professionally and I have had a chance to play with many different setups and Rockford is still my favorite. I am MECP certified, and this is a hobby that I don't see myself giving up ever. Until Rockford and Alpine give me any reason to look elsewhere they are going to continue to be my choice for car audio, and IF I do ever give up In Car Entertainment, it will still be a reminder of some of my favorite toys and some of the best times of my life(so far).

CAUTION!

Been a Rockford fan my whole life, and don't see it changing any time soon. You don't have to be on a team to be passionate about something, but thanks for the input anyway.

Oh i know u don't have to be on a team to be passionate, but u see where I'm coming from... Btw how old are u??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

22 and I elaborated a little on my history ^^^

Trust me man I see where your heart is and understand why u would wanna get tatted up. But I saw in another thread that u wanted to get the Alpine logo put on too?? I'd contact either company and see if they wanna toss a couple dollars your way for doing so. I'm sure they'd at least put your tats on their site, showing what a true "basshead" is willing to do. I've just seen too many people get tattoos that they severely and end up with a horrid coverup or excruciatingly painful laser removal.

But like i said in my first post, as long as you're happy with it that's all that matters.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Trust me man I see where your heart is and understand why u would wanna get tatted up. But I saw in another thread that u wanted to get the Alpine logo put on too?? I'd contact either company and see if they wanna toss a couple dollars your way for doing so. I'm sure they'd at least put your tats on their site, showing what a true "basshead" is willing to do. I've just seen too many people get tattoos that they severely and end up with a horrid coverup or excruciatingly painful laser removal.

But like i said in my first post, as long as you're happy with it that's all that matters.

I am actually going to contact Rockford once it is healed to see if they will post the pics on the "fanatics" gallery on their web page where they have pictures of everything from tattoos to a teenage kid's system he installed in his room because he doesn't have a car yet.

Die Hard Fanatics

edit: I can understand your concern having seen plenty of bad/stupid/ex's name tattoos on other people, however I have thought a long time about the tattoo and every tattoo I have means something special to me. Also I mainly follow the golden rule of no names unless they are family or dead, last thing I need is an ex's name somewhere on me.....

CAUTION!

Archived