Second Skin Audio

Need A Quick Box Design

Amalan

my friend only has a 200 dollar budget for his system and he wants 2 10in visionik subs model number V105PR and i need a box design that will get the optimal performance out of these cheapo subs. i can offer some cash if someone can get me a sophisticated box design for these subs. im thinking that a sealed box would be ideal for these but if someone can get me a nice ported box design that will help these things get loud id appreciate that. so far im going to stick with this box design unless someone can design me a better one.

sub.jpg

so let me know if one of you guys can get me a nice box design for these subs

my friend only has a 200 dollar budget for his system and he wants 2 10in visionik subs model number V105PR and i need a box design that will get the optimal performance out of these cheapo subs. i can offer some cash if someone can get me a sophisticated box design for these subs. im thinking that a sealed box would be ideal for these but if someone can get me a nice ported box design that will help these things get loud id appreciate that. so far im going to stick with this box design unless someone can design me a better one.

sub.jpg

so let me know if one of you guys can get me a nice box design for these subs

Just throw a port on that one and tune it and you got yourself a nice box

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Archived