If You Got Songs U Want Screwed Slowed Down Request Them Here

yes i know what that clipped is now its called over modulated in the music business not clipped but i get what your are saying i been a dj since i was 13 and ive engineer in a few recording studios and i went back and looked at the turn my swag one on looks like the only on that over modulated use if u guys can check them out and let me know how they sound in your systems i been doing screwed & slowed down mix cds since 1998 and reg mix cds & tape since i started djing

Make Sure U Check Out The #1 Dirty South Rap Internet Radio Station Dirty South Radio

http://www.dirtysouthradioonline.com

im glad u pointed that out...

but

overmodulation refers to radio waves.... this is when a radio station sends a signal that has exceeded 100% its bandwidth of the reciever and the infomation past 100% isnt present, resulting in distortion

the same happens with an amplifier if u send it a overmodulated signal... but then the amplifier can distort it even more if driven beyond the outputs capabilities

people like me and bigpimpn are diligent in not posting songs with it... since it is the main cause of subwoofer death

TeamSundown-sig.jpg