So i was supposed to be getting up in half an hour to get ready for work (415). But instead, i got a killer toothache that feels like im gettin punched in the jaw, and had hearburn so bad i was almost throwing up. So i woke up at 315. So now im killing time before getting ready for my first day back working for/with my dad and uncle. God i forgot how much i hate being up this early. Thank god i got The Forum to kill time till i gotta leave.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

HATE getting up early... Mostly because i have insomnia in the first place (hence why im still awake right now with an 8am class lol). Yeah my dad's an early morning person and hates that i dont wake up early but i just cant get the hang of it. Ive been skipping my classes before noon at least 2 times a week and i only have them 3 times a week, all because i cannot drag myself out of bed early.

Sucks about the toothache and heartburn man.. x2 on the killing time on teh forumz :)

ha I'm getting ready to crash right now Ive been up all night on forums and drooling over stuff i can not afford :unsure:

firstXSAQDC.jpg

Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu

Dc Lvl 4XL 15"

AudioQue 2200 sold

Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca

Stock alt

Stock battery up front

Xs S3400 in back sold

your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.

Yeahh, i've been up all tonight too, insomnia ftl. But about to start getting ready to go hunting! But yeah the forum slows down a lot when it's around 3a.m. here, but still tons of stuff to look up and read about

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

just got home from work. God i hate this drive without bass. But makin 16/hr i should be able to save up before too long (tho half my check goes to my dad for helpin keep the blazer running when it was still around, and i got a car payment for the first time in my life but im only gunna be 21 in a month) But im figuring between 21st birthday, and xmass, and saving up monies from work, i should be able to get 3DD1508s and an AQ2200D, some components, a 4ch, new HU, wire, batt....hoping for january. I got the majority (3/4 i think) of a bulk pack of hushmat. I only did 2 layers on the front doors and tailgate of the blazer. I got a sheet of MDF sitting in my garage still. Got every tool i could ever need to build a box at work, and access to the shop 24/7 since my dad has been with the company for 21 years as a project manager, and my uncle has been the shop manager for 11 years. So hopefully ill be able to build a nice enclosure (got a few designs done up already just not sure which to try first). Then depending on how things go, somewhere down the line ill be buying a 4th 8 and another 2200D. Running 2 2200Ds at 1 ohm each to the 4 little 8s. Thats the long term goal, not sure if/when that will happen. Im going for wow factor with the 8s. Plus ive heard nothing but good things except a few posts on some forums, not this one surprisingly, from a few people who just seemed to not like DD in general. But ya, thats my post work rant of the things i thought about on my way to and from work, i live near elgin il and work in bolingbrook, il near joliet, for those of you IL guys who find this tread. And drivin down 355 just isnt as much fun when you dont have bass. So the whole time i thought about car audio. And the first thing i did when i got home, let the dogs out, and check the forum.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.