i kinda like those rims... there different, and that bronze/copper color is nice

thanks..they are 17in Falken Hanibi's, all the mesh in the kit is bronze, as are the calipers. The car is lowered on Skunk 2 coil overs, skunk 2 adj control arms, skunk 2 camber kit and KGB 6 ways

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Honda race car? lol....glad you finally started posting on the forum :)

edit: Half of these pics are at my house lol....no pics of the blazer though :(.....Oh yeah and where are the tucking tire pics?

ballsack

Posted Image

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

thanks..they are 17in Falken Hanibi's, all the mesh in the kit is bronze, as are the calipers. The car is lowered on Skunk 2 coil overs, skunk 2 adj control arms, skunk 2 camber kit and KGB 6 ways

i also had those wheels a while ago.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

very nice civics!

i have one also!

Posted Image

JDM Towhook FTW!!

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Damn.... Thats a bummer! I hate the sound of your wheels rubbin on the curb, its a pretty bad sound :-S

thats from parallel parking in a very low car where you have no judgement of where the curb is. its awful :'(

I won't parallel park with my wheels... I guess its a good thing they weren't Volks or Gram lights or Werks.....

im not even sure what kinda wheels they are, but there fine for the car, they're light and look decent and match the car quite well IMO.. a few scratches never hurts, it just shows i drive it like a man lol if i had serious money into them though i would probably not be going to college where i gotta park on the curb every other day lol

Archived