Second Skin Audio

Box Location

Depends on what he plans on running...if he can get away with it, then box in trunk ported through rear deck and you get the best of both worlds. Depends on if he can get enough air space in the trunk.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

trunk. itll sound like ass in the back seat. some times quieter too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well, like jgod said, if you can get the port up through the read deck, that would be ideal. for simplicity, port back, sub back. if you can seal the trunk then do port and sub forward. the board with the subs will need to be sealed to the sides of the car so no air can get to the back of the box.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

well, like jgod said, if you can get the port up through the read deck, that would be ideal. for simplicity, port back, sub back. if you can seal the trunk then do port and sub forward. the board with the subs will need to be sealed to the sides of the car so no air can get to the back of the box.

Hes gonna have one 15" dc level 4 with a rockford fosgate power t20001bd. Will that be a good setup in a trunk???

KickerUserBar.jpg

OrionFan.jpg

Userbars by Bowser91

Why would it sound like shit in the back seat?

KickerUserBar.jpg

OrionFan.jpg

Userbars by Bowser91

Hes gonna have one 15" dc level 4 with a rockford fosgate power t20001bd. Will that be a good setup in a trunk???

all depends of how you wire it. in general if some one is asking questions like these then i would say NOT to give it much over rms. stick close to 1000w, im sure you can do it with that amp depending on how you wire it. i believe you could give it 2k but if you mess up any little thing you could blow it. its just an experiance thing, better to be on the safe side.

Why would it sound like shit in the back seat?

it all depends on the car and how you make your box. if its just sitting on the back seat, it'll have a good chance to sound very bad. look at all the build logs. find trunk cars and see how they are building there boxes to get higher numbers. youll see a lot of sealed trunks and i dont think any boxes sitting on the back seat.

Ive got mine port and sub forward sealed off from the trunk heres a vid of it playing

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

one dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx2200D

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1