Sundown Audio

What Amp Should I Get For An Fi BTL 15''

Carlos Tj

at first i was gonna go with a Hifonics BXi-2610D because i had heard good things about Hifonics, it didnt seem that expensive and i thought it was gonna be just right but i was told that it wasnt enough power... what should i get then? i wanted something good but at the same time something thats not that expensive! and i know you guys know u guys know a lot so could u guys help?!

-Thanks

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

at first i was gonna go with a Hifonics BXi-2610D because i had heard good things about Hifonics, it didnt seem that expensive and i thought it was gonna be just right but i was told that it wasnt enough power... what should i get then? i wanted something good but at the same time something thats not that expensive! and i know you guys know u guys know a lot so could u guys help?!

-Thanks

That amp would work fine or a AQ2200D would do good to, many people these days tend to think they need to throw twice the rated RMS at subs these days to be happy, for the BTL as long as you have 2-2.5K you will be plenty happy.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

That amp would work fine or a AQ2200D would do good to, many people these days tend to think they need to throw twice the rated RMS at subs these days to be happy, for the BTL as long as you have 2-2.5K you will be plenty happy.

yeah thats what i thought and yet people kept saying to go with a 3k or 4k amp and i was like alright then... but thanks i guess i will be getting the hifonics amp or maybe ill look into the audioque amp and get that one...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Archived