DC Sound Lab

What happened to the A team at finals?

I laughed when i read this. :rofl:

To me its just another day making some noise. Shit happens when you get caught in the moment of the demo!

Things to know about Jimbo are it uses CAT extended life coolant which is red. It is not atf, it is not rusty, it is red. None of the original gauges work due to the splzd effect. The aftermarket tach does not like bass and is useless above 155, and even worse above 163. My stereo is much louder then my engine while in the cab there for i had no idea it was reved up that high. The problem was i think a combination of a few things, 1 the fan belt was a bit short and out alot of tension on all the pulleys, 2 the engine reving, 3 the bass takes a tole on every part of the truck inside and out. It did not overheat in the convention center. The problem was that all 4 bolts that secure the water pump came lose and the one side gasket blew out. The water pump is fine, but i replaced it with a new one just to be sure figured why not in in here lets do it. Uhhh ya if you have any more questions ask away. As a note Jimbo will probably be trailered to finals next year as much as it hurts me to say that.

Big thanks to The Leg Man for using his wheels to get the parts, Vernon Sargent for the hook up at Autozone, Wheels for the wheels and the navigation, the strange dude in the back seat for not saying to much. Also i cant remember his name but one of PeteS buddies for helping me out with the dirty work, and PeteS for the use of his oil drain pan to catch the mess.