Sonic Electronix

Thats basicly exactly what I had my 18 in before and it sounded beastly. Im sure a 15 with that amount of space would sound pretty much identical tho. Id get the 15 dc, bl or aq. I\'ve heard nothing but good from all 3 brands. I do know from experience though that DC has great CS so its up to you.

Everyone says that, can you give a reason or example on how their CS is so great?

I dont have the pole option, I have the flatwind and cooling options. and no shippings about 40 - 45 bucks.

:-/ that sucks, kinda puts it up above my budget... I can always wait an extra week...

Old model RE SX 15 would be pretty nice lil setup off that power.

Like this? I don\'t like the new RE subs... I think they look dumb.

Edited by Playa Named Joe

There is a shop in Marquette Michigan that sells all sort of subs from RE to DD the name is Hunter Audio the have a site also. I bought mine from Sounds and Motion. They also sell Re, they are in my home town.

You order online? or go to the shop? Marquette, Michigan is WAY to far to drive.

Link doesn't work, but more than likely yes... The older 12 spoke basket ones are some of the better subs IMO in the 1k-1500w range.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You order online? or go to the shop? Marquette, Michigan is WAY to far to drive.

I do believe you can order on-line from them. If not give them a call they are always giving a deal or 2.

jrplayer36

Link doesn't work, but more than likely yes... The older 12 spoke basket ones are some of the better subs IMO in the 1k-1500w range.

I think I fixed linky :)

I do believe you can order on-line from them. If not give them a call they are always giving a deal or 2.

Ok, you got a site off hand? If not I guess I have a date with google, like the 165498987989th one today. lol

Yep that model SX, but the price they have listed IMO is a lil bit high.

Check w/ DC about prices on LVL4s also.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Yeah, I have prices on DCs. I think I may go with two 12s... I just thought it would be cool to bump a 15, but I just want the loudest I can get. Either 2 12" DC Level threes, 2 RE SEs 12s, or AQ SDC2.512 ( probaly these, cheapest). I'm still kinda lost but I think the idea of the 15 is out.

You'll prolli be louder with the single 15 IMO, regardless of the 2 12s having the cone area advantage... I'd stick with the single 15" setup.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

You'll prolli be louder with the single 15 IMO, regardless of the 2 12s having the cone area advantage... I'd stick with the single 15" setup.

:-/ Why can't everyone agree on one thing. Lol, I'm a lost puppy. I have had people tell me that a 15 would be way to much, and I've had a few people say it wouldn't be enough. I think I will got with a 15", if I don't like it, I can sell it and get some 12s. Good plan?

Now, just to narrow which 15 to get. I had some Super mod pming me, saying that the HDC3 weighs 65lbs... The magnet is only 21.5lbs... that doesn't make sense, maybe it does idk. I really like the way the AQ looks.