Sonic Electronix

I'm thinking of getting 2 Fi BTL 18s. And a Memphis 16-MC1.4000 amp.

But I'm not sure what kind of results will yield. And I'm in no way car system savvy, so once I get all this I'll have NO clue how to set it up properly, or what i'd need at all.

I'm curious as to what you guys think, or suggest I should get?

Anyone interested in joining Lockerz, send me a message with your email in it, and I'll invite you.

I'm thinking of getting 2 Fi BTL 18s. And a Memphis 16-MC1.4000 amp.

But I'm not sure what kind of results will yield. And I'm in no way car system savvy, so once I get all this I'll have NO clue how to set it up properly, or what i'd need at all.

I'm curious as to what you guys think, or suggest I should get?

For that set up, 200-250 amp alt, Big 3, 1 good battery up front, 2 Kinetik 2400's or equal sized XS Power batts.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

First, the obvious questions for you to answer.

1. Vehicle: Year: Model:

2. What exactly are you looking for the system to do? Be loud on the meter or be loud to the ear? Shake the whole neighborhood? Make the earth move next to the vehicle?

3. What is your budget limit?

You can't just go out and buy 2 18s and an amp, throw them in any vehicle, and expect big results.

What CaptainzPlanetz mentioned is a very good start to a very loud system though. If enclosure is built right. :)

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

2. What exactly are you looking for the system to do? Be loud on the meter or be loud to the ear? Shake the whole neighborhood? Make the earth move next to the vehicle?

You can't just go out and buy 2 18s and an amp, throw them in any vehicle, and expect big results.

What CaptainzPlanetz mentioned is a very good start to a very loud system though. If enclosure is built right. :)

Oh I was just listing a few of the things he would need to run that system daily and reliably. Consisting of the stuff he listed.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

2008 Ford Focus SES Sedan

I just want an everyday kind of system, somethin that's loud to the ear, but I can be casual with it too.

And I'm on about a 2k-2.5k budget.

Anyone interested in joining Lockerz, send me a message with your email in it, and I'll invite you.

2008 Ford Focus SES Sedan

I just want an everyday kind of system, somethin that's loud to the ear, but I can be casual with it too.

And I'm on about a 2k-2.5k budget.

Without any box building/car audio installation experience I doubt you will be able to fit 2 18s in that car.

Because you have no experience I would suggest having your system installed professionally, or going with a smaller system that would be easier for you to install and setup (e.g. 2-12's on 1000 watts or something).

Archived