Is the Audio Control DQS any good?

I can get the QDS for a realy good price and im just wondering if you guys think its a good idea fitting this in my build?Im going to be running 2 sets of Pioneer Premieers 6.5 comps up front along with a center channel in the middle.2 custom built 15 inch subs powered by an Orion 2100 HCCA.Im still deciding what to do with the rear fill being this is going in a ext cab Chevy.Whats your opinion?

AudioControl makes very good products.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

It's a very nice piece of gear - I've been running the DQS with the DDC for a couple years now.. Never had a problem, Keeps EQ settings stored, lots of adjustment. Just takes a little while to figure out how work through the menus.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

It's a very nice piece of gear - I've been running the DQS with the DDC for a couple years now.. Never had a problem, Keeps EQ settings stored, lots of adjustment. Just takes a little while to figure out how work through the menus.

Sorry for a dumb question but what is the DDC and whats it for and do i need it?

Archived