HELP!!!!!!

I have 2 Alpine Type R 12s with an Alpine MRP-M1000 amp..it says I need 4 gauge wire..but I don't want to spend the time and money on 4 gauge wire and fuse..and I'm getting a new car sometime next year..But I keep blowing fuses..my gain is set at Normal..(according to the amp) I am using 30 amp fuses..is there anything I can do to stop blowing fuses but still turn it up

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Get 4 guage wire and a 100 amp fuse, both together, if you just get a 100 amp fuse and use the same wire, the odds are the wire will catch fire and burn your car down.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I have 2 Alpine Type R 12s with an Alpine MRP-M1000 amp..it says I need 4 gauge wire..but I don't want to spend the time and money on 4 gauge wire and fuse..and I'm getting a new car sometime next year..But I keep blowing fuses..my gain is set at Normal..(according to the amp) I am using 30 amp fuses..is there anything I can do to stop blowing fuses but still turn it up

Why waste time and $$$ on the amp and subs then? Makes no since... Thats like buying new rims and putting on old tires with low tread. Anyways... you popping fuses because your fuse can't handle the juice its trying to pull.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Why waste time and $$$ on the amp and subs then? Makes no since... Thats like buying new rims and putting on old tires with low tread. Anyways... you popping fuses because your fuse can't handle the juice its trying to pull.

x2^^^ if you want to bang ur subs then you better upgrade the wire. besides its not that hard to run a 4 gauge.

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Archived