battery question

I think your engine bay is identical to mine... Really easy to do the big 3

Read some tutorials on here and take notes

I noticed almost immediately the benefits of the big 3...

I really didn't notice an audible difference after the big three or the battery replacement, really didn't notice until I added the big odyssey battery in the back

ok so definatley the big 3 but, i guess its all in opinion now but in my situation where im trying to do the most with my setup now for as cheap as possible will the bigger battery up front be a waste of time and money? If i wont gain any top power and get louder will a bigger reserve do anything but help voltage drop?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

ok so definatley the big 3 but, i guess its all in opinion now but in my situation where im trying to do the most with my setup now for as cheap as possible will the bigger battery up front be a waste of time and money? If i wont gain any top power and get louder will a bigger reserve do anything but help voltage drop?

just outta curiosity for my next build even though it wont be for like 2 years but howmuch would a decent like 200 amp alt cost and how hard are those to install yourself?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

just outta curiosity for my next build even though it wont be for like 2 years but howmuch would a decent like 200 amp alt cost and how hard are those to install yourself?

I got a BNIB Ohio Gen 270a for 200 bucks from a guy I know that bought 4 but then decided to switch brands before his build even got started. I can see if he has anymore at that price you cover shipping and gas to get to his store and I will ship it to you? Very easy... loosen tensioner then remove 2 bolts, pry alittle bit, and then bolt new one up and put belt back on.

A good battery will help but in your case the big 3 should yield better bang for the buck.

Rebuild coming soon

I got a BNIB Ohio Gen 270a for 200 bucks from a guy I know that bought 4 but then decided to switch brands before his build even got started. I can see if he has anymore at that price you cover shipping and gas to get to his store and I will ship it to you? Very easy... loosen tensioner then remove 2 bolts, pry alittle bit, and then bolt new one up and put belt back on.

A good battery will help but in your case the big 3 should yield better bang for the buck.

Thanks man I appreciate all the help. I was just asking about the alt I dont plan on doing that for a couple years. When I get a new truck I am going to do a Bigger more legit build.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3