DD and AQ, vid and tl score on pg. 7

I might try to make that one, I didn't know about it. Where can I find details on it? I know a few of the people at sundown one. Jeff and Niel are the two I know best, you could go in the and ask Jeff about the baby blue chevy and he would probably know who you were talkin about. The show at Twisted Pipes is the one I'm for sure going to, it's scheduled as a 2x event right now but there's a possibility that it will be a 3x event. I'm from Pana, bout 45 mins. south of Springfield.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

I'm not sure, I found out from a friend, I'll go to benchmark tomorrow and pick up a flier for you. I didn't know that usac event was a 2x possible 3x, I hope I can make it now lol. but yea I'll get some info for you, I look forward to seeing your truck, hell I'll get in and give you your "dude trick" with my long ass hair. and BTW who's meter were you using? I hate paying 20 bucks every month to tune stuff.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I'll try my best to make it up there to sundown, no guarantee's though. I should know before next week about the USAC show. The meter was my friend Will's. He does a lot of the audio stuff for me. You might be able to talk to him at the USAC show and see if he'll let you do some testing. I'm not sure if he charges for it or not.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 3 weeks later...

I do believe that was me. I was surprised I took second.

I got bored and left, so I didn't see who go what place, my parents were down the street at tgif. oh and I found out right after my second run that the power wire from up front got ripped out, so my amp was running off of an kinetik hc600 with no recharging system.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I noticed you weren't around for trophies. That really sucks about that wire man. Hopefully you will have everything sorted out next time. There is going to be one more show for sure, possibly two.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 2 months later...

I know I'm dragging up an old thread here but I got a couple questions that I need to ask plus since I actually have a job now maybe I'll be able get more stuff done (being broke sucks). Ok, so when I got my box design everything looked good. When it actually got put together I noticed something, the bottom plate of the magnet only sits about 1/4" away from the port wall. I believe that is the reason I'm having cooling issues. If I made a plate to put under the mounting ring of the sub would that effect the way the sub and box work together since I would essentially be reducing space inside the box? If I do this I'll be using 3/4" mdf instead of the 1 1/8" I used on the rest of the box.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 2 years later...

Wasn't going to update this thread but with as much grief as I've been catching everywhere else I need something positive said about it. It's an old thread but I've done a couple new things. The stinger battery isn't the best but I couldn't pass up the deal and it was better than the optima I had originally. I built a new box and got rid of the sh!tty pwk box I had and had the sub rebuilt. Still got a few odds and ends to take care of but this is pretty much it as of now.

DSCN0055.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0057.jpg

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

I know I'm dragging up an old thread here but I got a couple questions that I need to ask plus since I actually have a job now maybe I'll be able get more stuff done (being broke sucks). Ok, so when I got my box design everything looked good. When it actually got put together I noticed something, the bottom plate of the magnet only sits about 1/4" away from the port wall. I believe that is the reason I'm having cooling issues. If I made a plate to put under the mounting ring of the sub would that effect the way the sub and box work together since I would essentially be reducing space inside the box? If I do this I'll be using 3/4" mdf instead of the 1 1/8" I used on the rest of the box.

Wasn't going to update this thread but with as much grief as I've been catching everywhere else I need something positive said about it. It's an old thread but I've done a couple new things. The stinger battery isn't the best but I couldn't pass up the deal and it was better than the optima I had originally. I built a new box and got rid of the sh!tty pwk box I had and had the sub rebuilt. Still got a few odds and ends to take care of but this is pretty much it as of now.

WHOAAAAA

Welcome back man! lol

Nice lookin sub there

XS-power1.jpg

Archived