Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
I would take that Gallardo over any of those cars in a heartbeat...

There was an old Countach there too. I have a vid of that one rolling down the road.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

i hate that they have the show this time of the year. it's rained the past like 3 years running. i wish they would knock it back to like the middle of september.

I keep trying to hit the Spring show but I always get slammed with work when that show rolls around.

Edited by HobbyWerks
Posted

The Countach is such a badass sounding car saw one a lil while back at the Cars and Coffee event down here.

Btw that Camaro was sick.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 754 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...