2 18 btls or 4 15 l7's need help

Which would be better 2 btls 18 with the box being built to 16 cubic feet for both subs, so the max recommended or would 4 15 l7" with the minimum cubic feet going to each be a better choice. I can give both setups 4kw rms. Would the the btls be louder because they are more efficient subs and have the "bigger box" or would the 15's be louder because there is four of them. thanks for any responses!!!

(1) Dc Lvl 5 18

(1) Digital designs M4a

(1) 6 cubic foot box after displacement, tuned to 30

(1) DC 270 xp alternator

(4) Kinetik 1400 batteries

All 0 gauge Tsunami Comp wire

THE L7S MIGHT BE LOUDER BUT THE BTL'S ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOUD. I HAD THE L7S AND THE BTL'S, AND I WOULD GET THE BTL'S ANY DAY. THEY CAN BE RE BUILT UNLIKE THE L7'S, AND THE BTLS CAN HOLD WAY MORE POWER THAN L7'S SO MIGHT WANT TO GO WITH THE BTL'S. THE ONLY DIFFERNCE IS CONE AREA.

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

THE L7S MIGHT BE LOUDER BUT THE BTL'S ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOUD. I HAD THE L7S AND THE BTL'S, AND I WOULD GET THE BTL'S ANY DAY. THEY CAN BE RE BUILT UNLIKE THE L7'S, AND THE BTLS CAN HOLD WAY MORE POWER THAN L7'S SO MIGHT WANT TO GO WITH THE BTL'S. THE ONLY DIFFERNCE IS CONE AREA.

do u think that two bl 18's with 1600 watts rms to each would be a little or a lot louder than my current two 15 l7"s which have 1000 rms each. in terms of if they would give me noticeably higher spl measure or would i have to get the btls to really notice a difference in these terms

(1) Dc Lvl 5 18

(1) Digital designs M4a

(1) 6 cubic foot box after displacement, tuned to 30

(1) DC 270 xp alternator

(4) Kinetik 1400 batteries

All 0 gauge Tsunami Comp wire

this feels like deja vu. if i only had a penny for every time i saw a this vs that thread.

if you have 4k+ get the btls

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

nope the kickers wont b louder, not with 3k+ per btl. BTLS!!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41