Sonic Electronix

my friend wants a low budget system. not because he doesnt have the money he just doesnt like alot of bass. hes heard my system which is 2000 watts and says its way too much. hes even heard 2 alpine type s and said it was too much. he wants something in the 300 watt range and he needs everything. box, amp, wiring, subs. he said he doesnt want a head unit. he likes his stock one. its al going in a 04 accord. ive been looking on dealercostcaraudio.com and our for sale section but i want to see what you guys come up with. i would build a box for him but i dont want my first box to be for a friend because i dont want to screw up

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

my friend wants a low budget system. not because he doesnt have the money he just doesnt like alot of bass. hes heard my system which is 2000 watts and says its way too much. hes even heard 2 alpine type s and said it was too much. he wants something in the 300 watt range and he needs everything. box, amp, wiring, subs. he said he doesnt want a head unit. he likes his stock one. its al going in a 04 accord. ive been looking on dealercostcaraudio.com and our for sale section but i want to see what you guys come up with. i would build a box for him but i dont want my first box to be for a friend because i dont want to screw up

How much does he want to spend?

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

How much does he want to spend?

under 300 i guess. he told me depending on the equipment he pay a lil more

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

dont worry about screwing it up, seeing he doesnt want alot of bass i would go with 1 12" in a small sealed box. Sealed boxes are really easy and if you manage to screw it up build it again...

300watts aint much cheaper than 1500watts it also gives him some head room so that if he decides he wants to go with 2 12's he will have the power to do so.

heres what i would do.

12" D2 Fi SSD sealed in 1.3 cubes after displacement

Audiopipe 1500D or hifonics BXi1610 (audiopipe is basicly the same amp only $50 cheaper)

and talk him into getting a deck of some sort...

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Dude, just go to wal-mart and get him the cheap stuff. He already said he doesn't want it loud, so obviously he ain't gonna show it off.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

if he wanted that hifonics system but only 1 of the subs would that amp still work? how would the ohms and stuff be wired?

if he wanted that hifonics system but only 1 of the subs would that amp still work? how would the ohms and stuff be wired?

if your talking about the SSD and the BXi1610D it would be in parallel

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control