Berto Posted October 15, 2009 Report Posted October 15, 2009 DUB D-Day this Sunday, can't post a flyer since I'm on my phone but go to dubshowtour .com and info is there. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Berto Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Posted October 18, 2009 Show's later today, anyone going? TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Berto Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 This one has a clear convertible top Can anyone guess how big these are? I'll let you guys know after a couple of guesses. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Berto Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 This was just a cool engine I found, carburator with air intake filter type things. Car made by West Coast Customs (LA area shop) has an old school body with a new car interior. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Berto Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 32" Damn! You're good How did you know? TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
BLuejoules Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 I've seen another hummer with 32s and it had the same stance, so I just guessed IG: devinthydude
Berto Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 I've seen another hummer with 32s and it had the same stance, so I just guessed Hah, alright. I had never seen anything on 32's before, I didn't even know there was any 32's yet, I just knew about 30's. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
BLuejoules Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 Yeah, those are some big ass rims IG: devinthydude
Berto Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 Yeah, those are some big ass rims Yeah they are. And there's a lot more pictures but photobucket is acting pretty dumb with me right now, so they'll be up later. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.