Where is FreelandKustomz

^^ LoL. Did you see when this all started? People are just now getting their stuff...They'd been happy to get theirs within the week.

:)

Well my speakers went to the wrong guy. freeland said the guy was going to keep them since they were basicly free extras. on top of that the 6.5s came destroyed from improper packaging. but he sent me a refund so its all good

American Bass*DC Power

Well my speakers went to the wrong guy. freeland said the guy was going to keep them since they were basicly free extras. on top of that the 6.5s came destroyed from improper packaging. but he sent me a refund so its all good

I was supprised the speakers i got worked since two of them were just thrown in there.

He told me some stuff got mixed up and fedex would come pick them up friday. they never came but did show up yesterday after i told freeland i would just keep the speakers. he told me he was going to just swap out stuff, but im glad id didnt now since the ones you got were trashed.

Pm me how much you paid freeland for the 4 5.25 and ill see if i cant get these shipped out to you. I was just going to resell them because i didnt wanna deal with freeland anymore.