t-money Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Posted October 18, 2009 DAMN!! that last one is a sick spill huh 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
Sondre92 Posted October 18, 2009 Report Posted October 18, 2009 lol he's allright 2003 BMW E46 320i TouringHU: Alpine CDE-177BT Speakers:Sub Amp :Subs: Box:
JPM75 Posted October 18, 2009 Report Posted October 18, 2009 I just came in from working all night, and this was the first thing I got to see....I was rolling....woke up the wife and kids, but it made my morning!!! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.