Sonic Electronix

a pillars and other place ments

ok we all know a pillars are great spot for some smaller speakers. well i been coming up with some idea what i can do with my jeep, not that i have the money at the time but i always like to have things well planned out ahead of time and to get a sense of what i really want and to learn how to to it right.

anyways my jeep i guess you would call them d pillars? the pillars in the very back by the rear hatch, i was thinking about putting a set of speakers in each of those since i like to hear some words over the bass plus i'm sure the people that ride in the back seat would also enjoy that lol, i got plenty of room for them i was just wonder if this was something people have done befor or it its kinda an odd ball idea? like i said i have people in the back seat alot so i don't just want the front seats to have a good high end sound but the back seats as well. same reason i want to do my rear doors in same set up as the front so everyone sitting in my jeep will have pretty much same sound front or back seat

what you guys think about it? i know most just think about how it sounds to them but i enjoy having people ride with me and tell me it sound very clean and sounds better then alot of systems they've heard

yea it can be done i had it done in my old civic hatchback ill look for pics if i can findem ill postem for you to give u a better idea i used 6.5's but never finished the glass work on them cause i sold the car first

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

Archived