Sonic Electronix

Also L7s have huge amounts of output potential and anyone that says otherwise has never really put them through the paces... I've seen a 150+ USACI style w/ a single 15" L7 and 2000w in a single cab truck. I've personally done a 149.1 @ dash w/ 2 15" L7s off RF T3000D in a daily enclosure, in my expo.

With 1200-1500w there aren't many subs can hang with them in that price/power range, if they are setup correctly which many aren't. 6 15" L7s off 3 AP3000Ds did a 153.9 @ the dash, in a Suburban, and below the window line. For mid range subs, off cheap amps, in a low tuned enclosure(34hz), and in a big SUV that is a pretty nice number.

I've also heard from many that their SQ is horrible, I'm no audiophile but setup correctly they don't sound any worse IMO than say an RE SX. They aren't sq woofers by any means, but there are so many poorly setups w/ L7s that it's rare to hear a proper one.

Btw I'm not a kicker fanboy, I just think it's ridiculous that alot of people comment on woofers that they've never personally played with or heard properly setup before. Then go on to suggest other companies and woofers they've never owned/heard/seen in person before. Personally i find it quite comical and I know some of the older members here will agree with me on that point.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

im leaning on the kickers b/c i know what they can do i have seen them set up nice and they was crazy loud... but no i might 1000 for the whole system not just for subs and where im from 478 for 2 15" l7s is cheap and that is on ebay brand new at a shop there twice that price but if anyone can find me 2 new ones cheaper ill be greatly happy lol but i just dont wanna buy subs i have never herd before and sound comps are done around here in kentucky its winter lol to cold

well i can get 2 kickers for $478 shipped so what other brands you all thinking of? im kinda new to systems well i have had systems before but nothing really big like this and where im from kickers are IN lol and i heard that RE audio was really good but noone here has any so idk and there 15s are really high like double the kickers so just toss around some ideas im not completely set on any subs just yet

also my budget is around $1000

I have 2 12in RE SE subs and they hit hard.

jrplayer36

hi i just would like to ask someone that knows what there talking about and not just trying to make money off me....

what would be louder in my 2door cavalier im planing on taking the backseats out and making my box there either 2 Kicker L7 15" subwoofers or 1 RE Audio MX 18" subwoofer both will be walled, RMS going to them as i will listen to these as i cruise and go to SPL comps i want the one that the most DB "LOUDEST" thanks ahead of time please if you dont mind give me your option

also my trunk in the cavy is off limits as it is bagged with a 12gallon air tank back there lol

Why not go Alpine..I know someone that has 2 15s in a hatchback and he easily does hair tricks :hairtrick:

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

2 15"s will be louder and have alot more potential than 1 18 and TBH ive heard L7's and they dont really sound all that good and they wont play very low.

the real question that matters here is what are your plans for electrical and what are you looking to run for amps?

2 AQ HDC15's for $560 in 8-9 cubes

1 AQ 3500D for $569

thats what i would do :hairtrick:

have you ever listened to 15" L7's before?

i dont know what you're listening to but my 15" L7 got plenty low

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Don't get me wrong I've heard 1 15" L7 off a 1k kenwood and it hit really hard. Its all in your preference though, what ever you chose you'll like til you hear better and louder. lol. thats just how it works! Good Luck bro and keep us posted! Btw $500 for 2 15" L7 is cheap as fukk, at my local shop they want that for 1 12" L7!

Don't get me wrong I've heard 1 15" L7 off a 1k kenwood and it hit really hard. Its all in your preference though, what ever you chose you'll like til you hear better and louder. lol. thats just how it works! Good Luck bro and keep us posted! Btw $500 for 2 15" L7 is cheap as fukk, at my local shop they want that for 1 12" L7!

its a shop. 95% of the shops i know of boost the prices at least 200% what it should be.

but audioque is still my vote. 2 15" HDC3's (brand new models that just came out). that will outplay the L7's by a long shot