Sonic Electronix

Could have burned up from a number of things causing it to permanently go into protect... Power wire could be grounding itself somewhere between the amp + batt or a number of other things.

Really can't help you unless u go into sum more detail about when it first happened.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Could have burned up from a number of things causing it to permanently go into protect... Power wire could be grounding itself somewhere between the amp + batt or a number of other things.

Really can't help you unless u go into sum more detail about when it first happened.

it started while my mom was driving she said it sounded like something was touching she heard a static while she was listening to the radio she said she just turned the deck off when she heard that when i checked it out the amp kept going from green to red every time i stared the car

I had this same prob. Its either bad wires or bad amp.

When I had this problem I bought new wires and when I hooked the amp back up it fried. Then I hooked up my old amp and everything was good. I still kinda think it was a little of both for me.

If you have another old or cheap amp the try it and see what it does.

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page