merk_master Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 What would be the best box setup for a 2002 ford focus se? sub and port placement ? or would i benifit from a wall the most? hopeful noob
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 What would be the best box setup for a 2002 ford focus se? sub and port placement ? or would i benifit from a wall the most? Wall would obviously have the potential to be the loudest, but for trunk cars that the seats fold down I like subs and port firing into the cabin sealed from the trunk. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.