Sundown Audio

RD Audio 3250v2 VS. AudioQue 3500D

dsmdan

Both amps are fairly similar in power output, etc. I have a 3250v2 sitting here, and it looks nice but haven't ran one yet. They just came out so I'm sure there's not much direct info or comparison on them. I've never ran a AQ3500D, but I've ran a AQ2200D and I was very pleased and impressed with power output, overall looks and design, and overall quality. The AQ3500D is on sale for $550 right now as well.

I'm just looking for your opinions and info on them. Just chat about them if you will. Trying to make up my mind if I want to keep the 3250 or pick up a AQ3500.

Thanks!

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

still havent read the rules huh? See what you have done... now an innocent baby gets punched!...i hope you are happy with yourself!...lol

Edited by Rogers

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I haven't punched a baby since 86' brah!

Maybe I worded the title wrong, but I don't really mean VS as in which amp is better. I'm just hoping to get the same quality as I know I have gotten with my AQ2200.

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

from what ive heard... RD has went to shit.... but i do know i enjoyed my AQ2200d... imo you cant go wrong with AQ

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Rd's service is Much better than it was. Steve has helped me out on a few things and has really impressed me and others can probably attest to that. AQ service is very good as well and is one of the better in the biz from my experience. In terms of output I have no idea which would pull ahead but both are priced very well. Only one way to find out is to buy a 3500d and report back :) LOL!!

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg