VW Lupo From the UK (the lil car)

Hopefully be worth the wait.

Decided to jump from the 4awg power an ground to 1/0awg, mainly as im looking to add an extra amp to run the front active :rolleyes:

Vw Lupo

Alpine 9880RR / Hertz EP2/ Rainbow SLX Deluxe 165/Hertz ESK 130s/ Alpine Mrd 605/ Hertz ES250D.3.

• 2 months later...

After the local audio guy did the fiberglass structure and build for me, he's quickly covered it in a black faux leather for now.

Hoping to get it leathed to match the new retrim in getting or have it alcantarad dark grey

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Picked myself a interior out of a Lupo gti, so a good base to get the re-trim now. Still cant decide on a color, think choc brown would be different

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Managed to pick myself up some cheapish black alcantara to cover the rear of the seats, didnt come out to bad for my 1st attemp at trimming

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Had some alc left over so i covered the trunk side carpets in it to, so all kinda blend together now.

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

Gonna get the parcel shelf proffesionaly retrimed, as im not that good either in black alc or leather to match the new trim.

Hopefully get the retrim in the next month.

OH OH OH and new audio here!!!

set of Focal K2P's

and a Focal fp 2.150 amplifer to give them a good 150rms at 4 ohms

So new door builds in order i think

Vw Lupo

Alpine 9880RR / Hertz EP2/ Rainbow SLX Deluxe 165/Hertz ESK 130s/ Alpine Mrd 605/ Hertz ES250D.3.

• 2 months later...

Got some bits done, still have a massive amount to do for next weekend

New focal 2.150 fp amp fitted

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

New tweeter pods are getting ready to be fitted, just waiting for the fiberglass to cure then get sprayed up

New full custom door card fitted with focal K2P's (dls staying put for my little project car)

Just need all wiring up, trimming and the trim peice so the other end of the card isnt so boring looking.

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

Vw Lupo

• 10 months later...

Havnt updated in ages, but things have been moving pretty quick.

IMG_2701.jpg

Doors covered

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

New Rear Build ( focal 27kx)

IMG_3929.jpg

After we kicked everyone out of our vw show we run over here

Ultimate Dubs will be hittin the USA SOOOON!!!

IMG_4223.jpg

And this turned up the other week, gonna be running the focal tweeters.

Everything got finished yesterday, all now running through a Alpine 9887. Just need some setup and will be good.

I'll update when I get the Loop back

:turkey:

Vw Lupo

Archived