REDLooP Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 Hey im Nick from Wales in the UK, as u can see I have a VW lupo ha finally got round to posting this up, so have some basic audio things going on. Nothing major at the mo. this is just a few updates over the last season. I know it’s not up to the standards you guys do, but thought it post it. As id probably say it’s the only Volkswagen lupo here. And yeah its Tiny Pic from UDubs 2009 Managed to get a few pics at Bus Types when i wasnt busy lol Got a little Nimbus Grey goin on going lower an get some rear spacers fitted Some new rainbow slx deluxe's. an added a little bit of dynomat, kinda ran out so need to get alot more haha. Hertz ep2, kinda love the finish on these haha Been sent into winter mode, so std wheels an loads of copper grease everywhere haha, an lifted alot, dont fancy gettin wedged on snow again this year. North Wales is fun in winter. so a loop on snow tyres haha So just need a winter wax job now, need to order some diff wax tho. As victoria wax only last 2 months haha Vw Lupo Alpine 9880RR / Hertz EP2/ Rainbow SLX Deluxe 165/Hertz ESK 130s/ Alpine Mrd 605/ Hertz ES250D.3.
REDLooP Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 So the winter makeover has started. 1st off gonna sort the audio out, so had a few things dropped off lately A little bit of rear fill can be nice at times 10" sub running 600rms at 2ohm More Rainbows hehe Gettin some custom baffles made up anmore dynamat on order haha The boot is currently gettin built by my local audio place Good motoring in North Wales. As I didn’t feel up to doing to fibreglass work That might be the end of the audio for a while then, feal a bit of interior trim an porsche 944 turbo seats would be nice Thanks Nick Vw Lupo Alpine 9880RR / Hertz EP2/ Rainbow SLX Deluxe 165/Hertz ESK 130s/ Alpine Mrd 605/ Hertz ES250D.3.
Nightshade Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 Looks good so far. I can see that your into sound quality which is a very cool thing to me. Being that I am more into spl I'm trying to incorporate sq into my ride. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
mhart Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 that is a very cool little car. '00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dBTeam DC Team XS Power Team ISB Steve's Body Shophttp://www.dcsoundlab.com/
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 Nice comps and I actually like that tiny ride. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
loganberry Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 everything is looking really nice, i did that alpine amp...lots of hertz, cant go wrong with there equipment My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
kentb Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 nice car, i wish they have one in here New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
paul Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 Damn, nice car you got there. I like it. Nice sq setup you got going.
Carlos Tj Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 nice components! im specially digging the rainbow, i want some of those for my car but they are a lil over the expensive side haha but i know they are well worth it... 2005 Dodge Magnum Kenwood DNX573S Double Din NVX Big 3 Kit NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable XS Power V3100 Battery Iraggi Alternator 320A 3.5" NVX Speakers 6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids) 6x9" NVX Speaker MVPA4 Amplifier (2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers XPLD3K NVX Amplifier YouTube Channel @CarlosTj664
knowledge Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 i like that little setup you got going on, also nice little car, with the rainbow and the hertz it should sound real clear in there. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.