Bass Race Event Nov 15th

cookiemonster

hey ho, im tryin my best to make this show

but i got another question, ive never been to a real kinda carshow like this befor, and never competed or even been metered so if i was to try bassrace will yall guys kinda help me out with how it all works n what knot?

im not sayin ima noob but to comps n shit ive never been to one befor n would love to meet up with some more smd'rs n what knot, i'll bring my truck

and what kinda class will i be in?

what i got is

pioneer premire 860mp deck wit 6.5v preouts

hifonics zeus 4406 400w 4ch

memphis pr 1000.1

mids n highs =

kicker kx 6&1/2 comps in front, and kicker kx 6&1/2 coax in rear

midbass =

mtx 6000 8'' d4's, one on each end of box sealed off wit its on lil chamber

subs =

mtx thunder 8000 1504 x2, in a sealed downfire box

electrical consists of =

duralast gold 950amp battery up front

stock 70 amp alt with big 3 in 0guage

and stinger sp800 battery in back

what class would i be put in?

Hey man, glad to hear you're coming out to the show. I'll be doing the Bass Race portion. Be glad to help out in any way.

You choose your class depending on how loud you are on a 30 sec playing music.

Classes are as follows:

120-129.9

130-139.9

140-149.9

So, depending on how loud you are, you can choose a class. During qualifying, you can turn it down if you need to. for example: If you are wide open and doing mid 130's, turn it down and run the 120-129.9 class. If you are mid 140's, run the 130-139.9 class and so on.

The concept is to be able to control your system volume, not just to see how loud you are. Goal is to do a 129.9, 139.9, 149.9, or 159.9 which is considered a "perfect score".

Hope this helps and I could probably explain better when you get there.

1989 Honda Civic

1990 Honda Crx

62580a0.jpg

TeamSundown-3.jpg

Refs: Sundownz, Derrick824, QCguy

hey ho, im tryin my best to make this show

but i got another question, ive never been to a real kinda carshow like this befor, and never competed or even been metered so if i was to try bassrace will yall guys kinda help me out with how it all works n what knot?

im not sayin ima noob but to comps n shit ive never been to one befor n would love to meet up with some more smd'rs n what knot, i'll bring my truck

and what kinda class will i be in?

what i got is

pioneer premire 860mp deck wit 6.5v preouts

hifonics zeus 4406 400w 4ch

memphis pr 1000.1

mids n highs =

kicker kx 6&1/2 comps in front, and kicker kx 6&1/2 coax in rear

midbass =

mtx 6000 8'' d4's, one on each end of box sealed off wit its on lil chamber

subs =

mtx thunder 8000 1504 x2, in a sealed downfire box

electrical consists of =

duralast gold 950amp battery up front

stock 70 amp alt with big 3 in 0guage

and stinger sp800 battery in back

what class would i be put in?

Just come up to anyone of us ...we will help you out ..

aint u the one with 12 18's?

and ima be hella embarased if i dont get over a 130 with 2 15's on 1000w lol

but ya this will be a first for me so its gunna be hard to get it on point

should i choose a song that has a long bassline or does it really matter?

im not really lookin to win a trophy or anything, just to see how loud my truck is on music, meet fellow smd'ers and listen to other brands of equitment

maby down the line i might run a sundown 1500 on 2 sundown 15's if money gets better on down the road

still tryin to make it off uninployment checks n feed a bass adiction is hard to do

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

im not really lookin to win a trophy or anything, just to see how loud my truck is on music, meet fellow smd'ers and listen to other brands of equitment

maby down the line i might run a sundown 1500 on 2 sundown 15's if money gets better on down the road

still tryin to make it off uninployment checks n feed a bass adiction is hard to do

thats one of my Team guys vehicle ...i have 32 12s ...

Hell Man Just Come And Have a Good Time :drinks: Its All Good

27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

i want to hear this shit in person if i can

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

the loudest ive heard was 4 15's

one setup had 4 mtx 8500 15's on 2 mtx 1501d's and the other had 4 mtx 7500 15's on i unno what amps, kevin never said

but ya only loud system i really kno of around town is mine

i think i was the loudest at work, this girl had 4 15's n i was lettin a buddy of mine hear my system while she was lookin at his car beside me n she never thought i had shit, i was runnin 2 mtx 5500 1544's on a memphis pr1000.1 @1ohm and i was playin some song from the pack and when i turned it up her face was like dis :shok: n mine was like this :lol: lol

so ya i was louder than 4 memphis m1 15's off 2 visonik 1200w amps n hella mids n highs amp at that

but not really to brag cause she aitn kno shit bout audios n what knot so no harm done

but ya my truck is decently loud for what it is i think

can someone help me set my amps when i get there so when i bassrace it will be tuned right so i dnt fry shit?

i mean i full tilt my system for about an hr n nothin wrong with it but i just need it tuned better n my 4ch too haha

but ya i'll see if i can get my bro n law to go wit me there n what knot

are they any girls at shows like dis? i mean im married but u kno lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

whos setup is this?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

whos setup is this?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

He's Name is Robby

27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

whos setup is this?

Yeah, that is Robert Haddock from Team Nemesis.

Hopefully, he will make the show too

1989 Honda Civic

1990 Honda Crx

62580a0.jpg

TeamSundown-3.jpg

Refs: Sundownz, Derrick824, QCguy

Archived