Bass Race Event Nov 15th

cookiemonster

nice. unfortunatly i wont be bringing my truck in i have an amp down but ill be riding with my buddy so he can see what his truck meters at. his still needs some work but we just wanna see what he can do and im tryin to help him get a feel for comps since this will be his first.

make sure you take many pictures and videos!..exactly how far are you from the comp?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Yep, i got the day off. A buddy of mine is riding w me. It should be pretty fun. I live an hr away. I cant wait to see everybody.

Dj, my buddy wants a demo of your 12s. :) :) :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

If circumstances were a bit different I'd be there. I probably wont start attending comps for another month- hopefully when I'll have everything finally finished. Look forward to seeing what some of you guys have been up to the next time I can make it out.

I made too many road trips in the last week. Also it was a tossup between this comp and COD modern warfare 2. Anyone want to play on PS3 add me as my name here :)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

make sure you take many pictures and videos!..exactly how far are you from the comp?

Didnt make it. since my truck was down an amp i was just gonna ride with my boy but come sunday morning.... his truck was having mechanical difficullties :rolleyes:

it would have been about a 3 hour drive.

but anyone who went post up them pics.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived