Sonic Electronix

Ok guys some of you know that i have a mach 1.. i would love to do a stereo system in it..

it has a mach 460 in it now and its CRAZY clear and comes with 2 8's

I want it to be clearer than heck vocally and loud but slap pretty hard without weighing the car down to much... (and subs i want to be able to move EASY)

Budget none really just remember i am a 18 year old college student lol..

i want clear.. (if i can use my diamond d6 1200.1 SWEET)

if not ill deal..

But what sub(if i can run just one sweet)

what speakers..

5x7s for the doors and 2 tweetz

and i dont know what for the dash

but its the same interior as a 99-04 mustang and mustang gt and cobra..(so actually it will be the same as 94-04 if they have the mach 460)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

If you don't want to keep the spare tire, you could probably run a small 10" in the tire well under a false floor. But some good, high quality 8"s, some nice mids and tweeters witha good amp or 2 and a nice HU would be pretty good. The stock system is pretty good on the bass already, despite being only 8"s.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i was probably going to get rid of the spare tire and do something sick in it... (rotating sub or something..) but what kind of door speakers should i get?? and i have a diamond d6 600.4 too... as for a headunit iv got that covered...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I would find a way to mount maybe 5.25 components, in the doors some decent co-ax's out back. If you're on a budget check out CDT they seem to have some decent reviews, and the 1 set I have heard sounded great to me.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

ok so what im looking at is.. a comp set.. but that only comes with 2 speakers and two tweeters... then im gunna have to get some coaxles for the rear deck.. what kind should i get.. money really isnt an issue but im not looking to spend 400 bucks on 2 speakers lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

ok so what im looking at is.. a comp set.. but that only comes with 2 speakers and two tweeters... then im gunna have to get some coaxles for the rear deck.. what kind should i get.. money really isnt an issue but im not looking to spend 400 bucks on 2 speakers lol

then money actually is an issue. Look at the different lines of CDT components. The models I heard were their lowest end models, and they sounded great, imo. So im sure their higher end models should sound as good, if not better.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

how do focal 165 a1's sound?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

GEDC0119.jpg

GEDC0120.jpg

GEDC0121.jpg

GEDC0122.jpg

IMG00018.jpg

^^^^ going to get some engine mods done ;)

the day i picked it up

100209143501.jpg

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>