Do you think the earth is flat???

More proof, You ready?

Lay something flat on the ground. Do the sides of the flat object touch the ground too? If the earth was "round" only the middle of the flat object would touch

bada bing

Damn thats some Legit proof right there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

quote i got from it...

"The earth is moving upwards because that is what is observed. For example, step up on your chair and walk off its edge while observing the surface of the earth carefully. You will see that the earth accelerates upwards to you."

i wanna kill all the people that think its flat, take a plane ride due east, keep going, im sure you'll get to the same place if you can fly long enough, or maybe you'll fall off the edge of the earth lmao

Thats like saying since its raining in one spot it rains all over the world. Watch someone walk off the edge of their chair and you watch them fall to the face of the earth, lol. people are stupid. If the earth is accellerating upwards, is the rest of the universe? Otherwise, how the hell does everything stay in place? I wanna know the answer to that.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived