this is for my friends 97??? 4 door silverado. Right now hes got 2 racing seats up front and the stock seats in the back....so as soon as he gets the racing seats for the back the console will be extended all the way to the back of the cab and it will house some subs and amps. Couldnt find the camera yesterday but i took some pics this morning of what i did yesterday.

IMG_2956.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

incase anyone is wondering the notch on the left side of the box is for the 4x4 lever thats mounted on the ground.

silverados werent in 4 doors in 97.

Thats what i thought thats y i put the ???? after 97.....i thought i heard it was a 97 but just wasnt sure...its that body style though

Got some more done today but not much just taking it easy....there is no time limit on this and i got 2 really big builds commin up one of which is starting this weekend so im trying not to wear my self out.

what its going in

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

my b. i forgot about those damned trucks with the crew cab :D

its cool....i was just kinda guessing at the year and stuff anyways so i just figured i was wrong

lol. ill admit it. i was wrong. i just forget about the older crew cabs. im not into them.

i dont really like them either except for this one...... The interior is all custom and he just dropped built LS1 in it. its pretty damn fast.